Historic Frankstown visual materials, 1998.041
18 copy-stand photo negatives selected from the William Rhine album, collection of Historic Frankstown, Inc. Images include a portrait of James Frank Gardner, the Gardner House, Franktown Post Offices (formerly Frankstown), the Fonder School, the Goodding Ranch, Franktown school students, Goodding (Gooding) and Hilburger family members, Castlewood Dam after the 1933 flood, the snow of 1946, and scenes of farmland, tractors, harvesting, fur pelts, livestock, and cattle. With annotated photocopies for reference, a few photo prints of selected images, and 2 positive transparency color slides.
Constance Jo Bull, president of Historic Frankstown, Inc.
- circa 1890-1954
18 original 4x5" photographic negatives, some reproductions; in 1 file folder and 1 oversized folder.