Brandebery Collection Railroad Timetables, 1992.008
This collection includes US West phone books from Castle Rock Area 1960 to 1990, a 1940 map titled "Colorado Latest Official Survey" by the National Map Company in Indianapolis, Indiana, circa 1940 showing congressional districts, county boundaries, and names of towns and cities, and six (6) railroad timetables: Santa Fe line for Winter 1966 and Summer 1966, Rio Grande for November 1963, Union Pacific for April 12, 1964, Great Northern for October 1966-April 1967, and the Pennsylvania Line for February 6, 1966. All materials found in a building in Southern Douglas County and passed on to Kent Brandebery anonymously.
Language of Materials
- Catalog record for Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Time Tables (385.2042 ATC)
- Catalog record for Denver and Rio Grande Time Table (385.2042 DEN)
- Catalog record for Great Northern Railway Time Table (385.2042 GRE)
- Catalog record for Pennsylvania Railroad Time Table (385.2042 PEN)
- Catalog record for Union Pacific Railroad Time Table (385.2042 UNI)