C. Lewis Herzog school ephemera, 1915-1922
Scope and Content
The collection consists of certificates received by Charles Lewis Herzog while he was in elementary school in Parker, Colorado. There is a Certificate of Promotion for each grade, from first to sixth, 1915-1920. Each certificate includes his course grades and overall grade. Lewis also received seven certificates for punctual attendance, and his Colorado Public Schools Diploma for completing elementary school in 1922. The documents include the names of his teachers and the Douglas County superintendent.
Access and Use
This collection is open to researchers. Archives and Local History material is non-circulating and requires staff retrieval. See archives.dcl.org for hours of operation.
1909: Charles Lewis Herzog born in Telluride, Colorado to Charles and Esther C. (Lewis) Herzog
1910: Herzog family moves to Parker
1915: Parker Consolidated School is formed to combine Pine Grove (District 10), Allison (District 18), and Plainfield (District 29)
1922: Herzog receives diploma upon completion of elementary school
14 Items (1 folder. )
Language of Materials
Collected by the Douglas County Historical Society and donated to Douglas County Libraries when DCHS disbanded in 1992.
Processed by Joan Sjostrom, 20 March 2001, and Annette Gray, 21 February 2003.
- Douglas County School District RE-1 (Douglas County, Colo.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Parker (Colo.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Parker Consolidated School District (Parker, Colo.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the C. Lewis Herzog School Ephemera Collection, 1915-1922
- Shaun Boyd
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description